Friday, November 13, 2015

The days turn into weeks and the weeks turn into days

And that's my cop-out for not remembering what happened this week. It's all a blur! Time is so weird as a missionary and I also don't have my planner in front of me with all the stuff we did this week. But we took some good photos, so that should make up for it (: 

Firstly, it snowed this week! Yay! So that was exciting. 

We did a lot of service this week which is always so awesome. It's great to see how we can help others and it always just feels so good to do something for someone else. Of course, we always find a way to slip a little spiritual message in the end(; 

We're teaching a family the discussions and it's so awesome because they have so many questions and they're so accepting of the gospel! It's the coolest thing ever. We have an amazing member, the bishop's wife, who comes with us to our lessons with this family and she's so awesome. She got their numbers and has been inviting them to activities and just being a great friend to them. We love her(: We're really excited for this family, we feel like they're progressing well and we're hoping to get them a baptismal date this week!

 


Ok, so that's all I can tell you this week because the computer's about to kick me off, and I can't remember anything haha. They say mom brain is a thing, but so is missionary brain. I'm so forgetful! Haha. 

Love you all!

-Sister Pipkin  

2 comments:

  1. You are in my prayers and oh ya, I placed a Book of Mormon last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in my prayers and oh ya, I placed a Book of Mormon last week!

    ReplyDelete